Monday 21 April 2014

Book Review - We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han


Title:  We'll Always Have Summer
Author:  Jenny Han 
Series: Summer #3 
Publication Date:   1st April 2011  
Publisher:  Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers  
Goodreads: Link   
Purchase the book at: Barnes & Nobles, Amazon

Rating:  5 Stars Out of 5 Stars













Description:
It's been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college-- only, their relationship hasn't exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It's time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever.

Review:
So I just marathoned the Summer Trilogy. Sigh.

I loved it so much. Every step along the way I was just being dragged along by either one of the boys. Spoiler - It's a love triangle story. For the first time in my life, I was reduced to having to decide between two boys. I honestly could not decide until the last few chapters of the third book. I kept wanting to love both of them because both of them were so lovable. Jeremiah was so sweet and nice and sensitive and my type of guy but Conrad was a little sweetie under that dark bad boy thing and I love bad boys so much. Also, the fact that they both so much was just too much for me that I couldn't bring myself to just love one of them.

I swear this series will be one of the most beautiful you will ever read. I know it will be this case for me.

I literally loved every single book of this series. I really wanted to just stay in bed with my book hangover but I went on with all 3 books. After I read all 3 books I was just crying and smiling and everything was just crashing down on me. Like seriously, do you understand how much I want someone to love me like this someday. I just. I want this so badly.

At first I did find Belly (the main character, no her name isn't belly, it's actually Isabel) a bit too whiny. However, as the series went along, I got used to it and started liking her more. For a contemporary romance, the overall growth and plot was really really great.

This book was my favourite book among all 3. Every single one of them were wonderful but I felt that this book had the biggest impact on me because I was dragged along with Belly to choose one of the two beautiful sexy hot ass babies. This story puts you through a twist every time you think that

I think on the whole Jenny Han is a really effective writer. She brings along the right action at the right moment and the whole damn feels package with it. This series is just merely an example of her writing.

After reading this, I'm now definitely going to buy her other series. I cannot wait to read them.

If you guys enjoy contemporary romance, fluff and some hurt please do read this.

This is such a beautiful wonderful adorable series.

I'm gonna reread this very very soon because romance, y'all know.

Alright.

Love,
Ri



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)