Wednesday 23 April 2014

Books To Buy #1 - 24th April 2014


Hey guys, this is the list of books that I hope to buy as of today, the 16th of April 2014.
  1. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
  2. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
  3. The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross
  4. Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
  5. The distance between us by Kasie West
  6. Right of way by Lauren Barnholdt
  7. Deeper by Robin York
  8. The promise of amazing by Robin Constantine
  9. Vicious by Victoria Schwab
  10. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
  11. Starling by Fiona Paul
  12. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
  13. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
  14. Death Sworn by Leah Cypress
  15. Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore
  16. S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst
  17. The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
  18. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
  19. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
  20. Half Bad by Sally Green
  21. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
  22. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  23. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  24. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E Smith
  25. Meant to Be by Lauren MorrillThe Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkosk
  26. The Ring & THe Crown by Melissa De La Cruz
Yes, yes. I do indeed have 26 books on my current I-NEED-THOSE-BOOKS shelves :) Hopefully, I can order/buy them soon! <3

What are some books you wish to buy? Also, wait a while more! A book review will be up in the next few hours~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)