Thursday 17 April 2014

Fandoms Unite

So I saw this today on Tumblr. I have no idea at all as to who is the original source because I saw it a few times on different tumblrs. As such, if you have any idea, please do let me know in the comments below!


Isn't it just beautiful and colourful and oh i love this so much!

The fandoms I am in in this poster is:
  1. The Hunger Games (duh)
  2. Divergent (DUH)
  3. The Mortal Instruments (Oh my gosh YES)
  4. Vampire Academy (:D)
  5. TFIOS (Sobs)
  6. Percy Jackson (My baby)
  7. Harry Potter (My Childhood)

Okay. So That wasn't as many fandoms as I expected out of the 20. I have heard of all of them. But I'm not in those fandoms. I believe I would like many of them but I have not had the time to go watch/read them :<

So I have some questions for you!

  1. Which are YOUR fandoms?
  2. What if you could choose which world to live in, which would you go to?
  3. Top 5 favourite characters out of all the characters in these fandoms?
  4. Other fandoms not included?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)