Tuesday 12 August 2014

Top 10 Tuesday #1 - Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish

Each week there will be a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcomed to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's top ten theme is:
 Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read
E.g. Books you may have bought but aren't sure if you are into it anymore, books you wanted to read but heard mixed things about, hyped books you aren't sure about --- basically any book that has you going, "TO READ OR NOT TO READ?"
  1. Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau
  2. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
  3. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
  4. Panic by Lauren Oliver
  5. Ana dressed in blood by Kendare Blake
  6. Falling Fast by Sophie McKenzie
  7. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  8. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
  9.  Belladonna by Fiona Paul
  10. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
I've had these books for quite a long time, several of them even for more than 2 years but I just never got to it and I don't know if I ever will. I have many other books which fit under this list but these are the ones that I can think of now.

What are some on YOUR top ten books I'm not sure I want to read? Tell me in the comments section down below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)