Wednesday 3 December 2014

2014 Reading Challenge of 60 books CONQUERED!



Hey guys! I have some huge news to share! I finally completed my goal of reading 60 books in 2014. I'm extremely proud of myself because I only started reading in end-March (yes I know I know) and I finished reading all 60 books by November! YAY! This means I took 8.5 months to read 60 books! WHOA! Honestly because I was in a reading slum for nearly half a year to a year, I didn't expect myself to be able to reach this goal! 

The following list of books are the books that I have read this year. However, they are in no particular order because I completely forgot which books I read when. On a side note, I thoroughly enjoyed all the books that I have read and feel that this has indeed been a fulfilling reading year for me! Now on to the list:


From left to right:

  • The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
  • Avery by Charlotte McConaghy
  • The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
  • Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan
  • Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
  • The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
  • The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
  • I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
  • City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  • Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Brunette Ambition by Lea Michelle
  • Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  • We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
  • It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
  • Scare Crow by Julie Hockley

From left to right:

  • Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  • The Unofficial Girls Guide to New York: Inside the Cafes, Clubs, and Neighborhoods of HBO's Girls by Judy Gelman and Peter Zheutlin
  • The Bravest Princess by E. D. Baker
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
  • Angelfall by Susan Ee
  • Keeping Her by Cora Carmack
  • Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


From left to right:

  • Prodigy by Marie Lu
  • The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
  • Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Apollon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  • Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
  • I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  • Champion by Marie Lu
  • World After by Susan Ee
  • The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
  • Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  • Just One Day by Gayle Forman
  • The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  • This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

-------------
And that is it. Those are the 60 books that I read from March to December. I can't believe that I have read so many of these wonderful books whoa. I will be posting my round up around the end of December or the start of January and if I read even more I will add on! 

Do let me know down in the comments below what are some of these books that you have read, enjoyed, disliked, etc and do leave the link to your reading challenge goodreads page or blog post! :)

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)