Monday 22 December 2014

Top 10 Books on my To-Buy list - 2014 Edition (Day 6)


Hey everyone! I can't believe that this is my 6th post for my top 10 - 2014 edition already! I'm super stoked for this list because trust me, there are SO many books I NEED to own that are in my To-Buy List! In this edition, the theme is 'Top 10 Books on my To-Buy List"! This list includes books that are published but I have not bought. This list is in no particular order.

The other posts in the Top-10 list for 2014 so far include:
------

1. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Erin McCahan

Noah Shaw. Really nuff said. Also I need to know if Mara is really insane haha.


2. Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan


I am really intrigued with this book because of the summary! I would like to read this book for the content as well as the fact that its so beautiful!


3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


I need the entire series on my shelf. I am going to own it. Hell I am going to own a copy of it.


4. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick


I love Huntley Fitzpatrick's books. Fine, so I have only read one of them which is her "My life next door" but I really love the concepts she brought into the book! I am very excited to buy this too!


5. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay


Someone on tumblr recommended this to me and I was so interested I put it down on my to-buy list immediately.


6. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons


Thank you booktubers for introducing this book to me! I cannot wait to own a copy of it myself.


7. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima


I have heard so many things about Cinda Williams Chima's writing and I would love to experience it myself! I desperately would love to read a book of hers but I cannot find the first book at my local bookstore which aggravates me so much!


8. The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima


Look above. 


9. How to Love
by Katie Cotugno


Have you read the synopsis of this book because I get so many feels from it and I need to own it!


10. Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn


I have never read a Katie Finn book but I have heard many great things about them! I would really love to read one soon!

-------

That's it from me! This took way too much time though haha! Do look out for my Top 10 post tomorrow! The theme will be 'Top 10 Covers'! Do join me in creating this top 10 2014 end year series if you would like to and please comment down below to your top 10! I would be most glad and excited to look at it :)


------
*All pictures and graphics do not belong to me. I take no credit for any of it.
** All opinions are mine and are in no way influenced by anyone or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)