Friday 19 December 2014

Top 10 Favorite Female Characters of All Time - 2014 Edition (Day 3)


Hey everyone! This is the 3rd part of my top 10 2014 edition series. The links to the other 2 parts are here and here. As mentioned in the previous, once I have finished the entire series I will post all the links in one post. Do look out for it!

Without further ado, I present to you my 'Top 10 Favorite Female Characters of All Time". This list is in no particular order.

------

1. Hermione Granger

Series: Harry Potter

Author: J. K. Rowling

Thoughts: Hermione Granger was my first female fictional crush and all this while I have aspired to be like you. Even until now, I still really admire her and aspire to be like her. 


2. Isabelle Lightwood

Series: The Mortal Instruments

Author: Cassandra Clare

Thoughts: Sexy smart sarcastic Isabelle Lightwood. 


3. Maximum Ride

Series: Maximum Ride

Author: James Patterson

Thoughts: Max was one of my first female crushes too back when I started reading YA Fantasy. I really adored her because of how powerful and strong inside and out she even at a young age.



4. Mara Dyer

Series: Mara Dyer

Author: Michelle Hodkin

Thoughts: I don't even know how to explain this but the Mara Dyer series is one of my favorite ones and Mara was one of the characters who I never felt was whiny and needy, instead she had this unusual vulnerability yet also a strong inner self that I really admired when reading the series.


5. Luna Lovegood

Series: Harry Potter

Author: J. K. Rowling

Thoughts: "You're Just As Sane As I Am." Luna Freaking Lovegood. Another beautiful eccentric girl crush of mine.


6. Annabeth Chase

Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Author: Rick Riordan

Thoughts: You go girl! Another female I aspire to be. What's more she is after all Athena's daughter! :)


7. Thalia Grace

Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Author: Rick Riordan


Thoughts: Hunter of Artemis. Daughter of Zeus. Holder of Awesomeness.


8.  Celeana Sardothien

Series: Throne of Glass

Author: Sarah J. Maas

Thoughts: Kickass Assassin Queen superhuman. Need I say more?


9.

Series: 

Author: 


Thoughts: 



10. 

Series: 

Author: 


Thoughts: 


-------
I tried. Sigh. I kind of expected it though. As I am someone who cannot stand most female characters because they always seem needy and whiny, I really had a very hard time coming up with this list! Thus, I mostly took characters from the same books/series which I adored. I still hope you guys enjoyed it though! Also, do look out for my Top 10 post tomorrow! The theme will be 'Top 10 OTPs'! I'm super excited for that one! 

Join me in creating this top 10 2014 end year series if you would like to and please comment down below with the link for your top 10! I would be most excited to look at it :)



------
*All pictures and graphics do not belong to me. I take no credit for any of it.
** All opinions are mine and are in no way influenced by anyone or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)