Friday 26 December 2014

Top 10 Series/Books - 2014 Edition


Hey everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Today I'll be talking about my final post for this year, the theme is 'Top 10 Series/Books"! This list includes the top 10 series/books that I enjoy reading - basically my favorite books. This list is in no particular order.

The other posts in the Top-10 list for 2014 so far include:


Tomorrow I will be posting a wrap-up of all my top 10 posts for 2014 so please do out for that too! :)
------

Without further ado, I present my top series/books! This list is in no particular order.

1. The Mortal Instruments series

Author: Cassandra Clare

Thoughts: I love the Shadowhunter Chronicles. I love them now and I'll love them forever. I know many people think Cassie shouldn't continue the world of the shadowhunters but I love the idea because I don't think I could have put their world down. I would be devastated if that was the end of her shadowhunter books.

2. The Throne of Glass series

Author: Sarah J. Maas

Thoughts: If you have never read the ToG series, go and read it now! Sarah J. Maas is perfection and her stories are perfection too!

3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series

Author: Rick Riordan

Thoughts: Percy Jackson taught me to love reading. I will always love the series because of Percy and I will always love him.

4. Mara Dyer trilogy

Author: Michelle Hodkin

Thoughts: I haven't read the last book yet but I have loved the first 2 so far and the writing is so sophisticated and the story so beautiful and I love it so much.

5. The Hollow trilogy

Author: Jessica Verday

Thoughts: This is not a very famous series but I love it! The plot, the writing, the characters and just everything! I haven't read anything else by Jessica but I will always love this series!

6. I'll Give You the Sun

Author: Jandy Nelson

Thoughts: I just read this this year and I love it so much. It's my favorite stand-alone of all time and just its so sweet and angsty and just go read it please.

7. Maximum Ride series

Author: James Patterson

Thoughts: The ending was disappointing but I still really loved all that HAS happened. Max was the first female YA main character that I loved and I really adore her for being strong for herself and her family and for making this series such a great one.

8. Anna and the French Kiss series

Author: Stephanie Perkins

Thoughts: I feel that the Anna and the French Kiss series are the very best contemporary romances out there! This was probably the first contemp YA book that I read and truly loved and it will always remain in my heart even though it has officially ended.

9. Lunar Chronicles series

Author: Marissa Meyer

Thoughts: It just keeps getting better and better! Sci-fi YA Fairytale twist stories. 

10. Harry Potter series

Author: J K Rowling

Thoughts: Finally, the series who will always remain in my heart fondly and forever.
-------

Alright that's it from me this season! Merry Christmas everyone! I'm so happy that I ended this with this top 10! I'm so gonna do this next year!


------
*All pictures and graphics do not belong to me. I take no credit for any of it.
** All opinions are mine and are in no way influenced by anyone or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get back to you as soon as I can! Promise:)